A month or so ago I happened to come across some plastic matting stuff in a 1,2,3 Dollar shop. After painting it I then glued it to a frame made from bamboo skewers. I cut around the windows and doors, joined the wall sections together and made a roof from a piece of card. The roof was then covered in plumbers lagging material. Once this was dry I washed the lagging with watered down PVA and brushed the stuff to get it into line. For the platform I used some small dowel and more skewers.
As with the others, the roof comes off and the raised platform is separate.
I borrowed some of my mate Gav's Japanese troops for the photo shoot. You can check out his other stuff at Ogilvie VC. Tell him that it is about time he posted some more stuff.
|On the ground.|
|The lot so far.|
HAPPY NEW YEAR