Tuesday 31 March 2020

Been doing a bit of terrain work.

It's been a very long time since my last post but I thought  would try and resurrect things here.

Having been confined to barracks for most the past week I have been able to spend some time on these buildings. Unfortunately they are not mine but I have really enjoyed painting them up.

3D printed buildings seem to be a very good wat to go these days.









I am including some photos of another 3d printed project. This Gear factory was painted last year, I think.




Now that I have a bit more time on my hands I will try and post a bit more.

9 comments:

  1. Nice work Rodger, they look superb. And welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word you have been busy! They really are very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful buildings Rodger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Rodger and welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to have you back! Those buildings are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rodger -
    It's been a fair old while, hasn't it just? Great looking buildings - and of the type that would get a lot of usage, too...
    Cheers,
    Ion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you posting again! Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete