Tuesday 14 April 2020

Rorke's Drift buildings

The last post from me, before the lockdown, was one of one of our Rorke's Drift games.
After that game I decided to have a go at making the buildings.

Mainly made from foam board and 3mm MDF.

They have been used a few times since. I have included a few photos from one of those times.

Not perfect, I know but they will do the job.

The first three photos are from my phone( poor quality)

The store, out house, and ovens.

The store

The hospital.



I made a redoubt for it too.







9 comments:

  1. These look amazing Rodger, are they scratch built?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job on the buildings Roger. A great period and battle to game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff such a famous battle and yet a very hard one to play/game always impressed when people give it a go 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not perfect? They look AMAZING to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely buildings and amazing game. I just realised that I have never replayed that famous game... shame on me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice !
    This job is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful and informative blogs, I want to share with you all on this blog on how I received finance support from a reputable loan company via cf-loans@outlook and whatsapp +393510140339, I contacted them when I came across these contact online when a lady from mexico were giving a testimony about a loan finance then I decided to give a try that when I get my loan to expand my business at the rate of 2% ROI repayment. I'm so happy that I decided to share with anyone here looking for an affordable loan to reach out for this great opportunity. thank you blog admin.
    I hope my short life story changes someone's life out there.

    ReplyDelete