Sunday 5 July 2015

Dismounted Knights

Made up and painted these Perry's Dismounted Knights over the past couple of weeks.

Keeping things simple, 6 have red clothing and 6 have blue, making two units for lion Rampant.

The red knights

The blue knights.

Training for their big day on the battlefield.
 I had a bunch of these arrows floating around on the paint table. I figured they would be useful for something, just had to figure out what.
So I painted them up and based them.

I am using them as battered markers for Lion Rampant.

16 comments:

  1. Great looking figures....and I love your arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent knights and battered markers, Rodger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work on those fine models, Rodger. I just played an LR game yesterday, but used plastic Litko stuff for Battered markers. Yours looks so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The are really nice Knights! And the arrow markers are way-cool!! I can think of a couple of ways I would employ them a game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and very nice. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great looking figures and I like the look of your markers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work, I really like the finish you've got on the metal, nice and worn looking. The arrow markers are a great touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agree with the above, figures look good and a great idea with the markers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work & the marker idea is a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work Rodger. I went out and bought casualty figures for my battered markers. You needed to be inventive a little earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking good Rodger and really like the markers!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  12. The fine execution, I like this

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good couple of units Rodger. Between yourself, Dean's, and a few others posting on Lion Rampant I'm becoming more and more keen to paint up some stuff and grab a copy of the rules!

    Nice one job on these mate,

    Nate

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Knights Rodger! Armour looks excellent on a wargames table.

    ReplyDelete